Are you a qualified nurse looking for a job in a central government hospital? If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the latest staff nurse vacancies in central government hospitals. We will also provide you with information on how to apply for these vacancies.
Staff Nurse Vacancies
Staff nurse vacancies are available in various central government hospitals across the country. These vacancies are open to both freshers and experienced nurses. The eligibility criteria for these vacancies may differ from hospital to hospital.
The basic eligibility criteria for staff nurse vacancies in central government hospitals are as follows:
- The candidate should have a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized institution.
- The candidate should be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in nursing.
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria for the staff nurse vacancies, you can apply for these vacancies by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the hospital you wish to apply for.
- Look for the recruitment section on the website.
- Search for the staff nurse vacancy notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents and submit the application form.
After submitting the application form, you will be called for an interview. The interview process may vary from hospital to hospital. Some hospitals may conduct a written test followed by an interview, while others may directly conduct an interview.
List of Central Government Hospitals
Here is a list of some of the central government hospitals where staff nurse vacancies are currently available:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
- Safdarjung Hospital
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Lady Hardinge Medical College and Hospital
- Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital
These are just a few of the many central government hospitals where staff nurse vacancies are available. You can visit the official website of these hospitals to get more information on the vacancies.
If you are a qualified nurse looking for a job in a central government hospital, then you should definitely apply for the staff nurse vacancies. These vacancies provide you with a great opportunity to work in a government hospital and serve the people. So, apply for these vacancies now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in nursing.